Dominica Citizenship Through Investment To Become Even More Accessible starting September 1, 2017
August 31, 2017 - Dominica
The Dominica Citizenship by Investment Unit has announced changes to program fees for both the Government Fund and the Approved Real Estate Route. The revised fees come into immediate effect on September 1, 2017.
According to a circular sent by the Dominica Citizenship by Investment Unit, the changes in the fee structure for the Government Fund route are meant to remove any questions relating to the cost of including adult dependents in the citizenship application (whether children of the main applicant or his/her spouse aged between 18-28 years).
The new simplified fee structure for the donation via Government Fund is below:
1. Single Applicant: a non-refundable contribution of USD 100,000 is required.
2. Main Applicant and Spouse: a non-refundable contribution of USD 175,000 is required.
3. Main Applicant with up to three qualifying dependants : a non-refundable contribution of USD 200,000 is required.
4. For an additional qualifying dependant, other than a spouse, a non-refundable contribution of USD 25,000 per dependant is required. .For a period of 12 months starting September 1, 2017 the Government is also implementing an adjusted Government Fee structure for any applicant opting for the Real Estate investment route.
In addition to a minimum investment of USD 200,000 in an approved real estate project, the limited-period Government Processing fees are below:
- USD 25,000 for the Main Applicant;
- USD 35,000 for the Main Applicant applying with his or her spouse;
- USD 35,000 for a family of up to four persons, including the Main Applicant and up to three dependants
- USD 50,000 for a family of up to six persons, including the Main Applicant and up to five dependants; or
- USD 70,000 for a family of seven persons or more, including the Main Applicant and six or more dependants
There are no announced changes to the applicable Due Diligence Fees payable through the Government Donation or Real Estate route.
To find out more about how these changes will benefit any new investor applying for Dominica Citizenship in the next 12 months, please fill out the below form and our knowledgeable consultants will be happy to explain the benefits in greater detail.
Or call +971 4 554 1449 or email [email protected] for more information.For further updates, follow PassPro Immigration Services on LinkedIn, Twitter @PassProNews, Instagram @PassProCitizenship or Facebook/PassProCitizenship
The Antigua Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) has announced a reduction in its processing fees that are expected to mRead More