St Lucian Citizenship by Investment Now Starts at USD100,000
Saint Lucia’s PM Allen Chastanet has issued a new amendment to its Citizenship by Investment Regulations that has made the process of acquiring Citizenship by Investment more affordable and efficient as of January 1, 2017.
The amendments include:
- Abolishing of the need to declare financial resources of a minimum net worth of USD3 million.
- The applicant no longer needs to swear an oath of allegiance at the Saint Lucian Embassy but can now supply a sworn declaration before an Attorney-at-Law, Notary Royal, Notary Public, Consular Officer or Honorary Consul of Saint Lucia.
- The restriction of 500 applicants annually has been removed.
Apart from the procedural modifications, the Honorary Prime Minister of St Lucia has also declared a reduction in the prevalent payment structure for the National Economic Fund Contribution, which are summarized below:
- Single Applicant: USD100,000
- Applicant and spouse: USD165,000
- Applicant, spouse and up to 2 dependents: USD190,000
- Additional dependents: USD25,000
The changes makes the St Lucia citizenship program one of the most competitively priced programs for family applications.
Interested in knowing more about the process of applying for legal second citizenship? Email [email protected] or call +97145541449 and we will be more than happy to assist. For updates follow PassPro on LinkedIn, Twitter @PassProNews, Instagram @PassProCitizenship or Facebook/PassProCitizenship
Effective January 1, 2017, investment in the Citizenship By Investment Program for St Kitts and Nevis has becoRead More